Friday, August 12, 2011

Here we go

So.. I've been outta the loop on this blogging thing for a while.. I used to write back in the day on Myspace, but who ever really gets on myspace anymore?! haha  I suppose I will use this as a place to share my thoughts on all kinds of things from work, to planning a wedding, to moving away from everything I've ever known, to becoming a wife, and not just any wife, a firefighters wife, and the stresses, worries and joys that go along with that, to just life in general. And I will probably even use this to vent some frustrations. I'm sure Jon will appreciate that, since he is usually the one that gets to hear those vents! Right now life is pretty crazy with all that is going on, but I wouldn't have it any other way! I will get a week to relax though, as we are heading to Cabo San Lucas bright and early tomorrow morning!  I can't wait to just hang out and relax with my babes and some of our close friends on a beautiful white sandy beach! It is much needed for the both of us! Although, this will be the first time Jon and I have ever got to spend a full 8 days together! It might sound crazy to some, but with his crazy schedule, working 24 hours on and then having 48 hours off, and then us living an hour and a half apart, it doesnt make seeing eachother easy! It does definatley make it worth it though! Well we have a lot to do before we leave, so until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment